Effective Leadership Workshop Fridays
for Clergy and Lay-Leaders with
Rev. Dr. Lynn M. Acquafondata, LMHC 9:30-2:30
Grief Issues and Leadership
- Learn to recognize typical grief patterns and how they affect functioning.
- Learn techniques to minister to those who are grieving.
- Learn how to process one’s own grief effectively while ministering to others.
Managing Anxiety in Congregations
- Learn the signs of congregational anxiety and tools to manage that anxiety.
- Learn ways to manage anxiety in self.Draws on the work of family and congregational systems theorists as well as Rev. Lynn’s own models.
Communication and Conflict Resolution in the Congregation
- Learn models of effective communication.
- Learn strategies for managing difficult relationships.
- Explore how power dynamics affect communication.
- Explore the dynamics of setting boundaries.
Cost: $75 per congregation plus $10 per person (Free workshop specials available.)
Location: 1010 East Ave next to Asbury First United Methodist Church (red brick building)
Schedule: 9:30-2:30 with 45 minute lunch-break for building connections. Bring your own lunch. Coffee and tea provided. Refrigerator available.
Registration: Register here.
Questions: Contact Rev. Lynn at 585-330-1340 or email@example.com